Capture sharp, detailed photos and video beneath the surface with your Canon EOS 6D camera in 200'Ikelite's 200DL Underwater Housing with Dry Lock Port Mount. Depth rated to 200', the housing features an Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with a manual hot shoe connection that enables reliable electrical triggering of optional, external strobes. Use of an optional TTL hot shoe and circuitry will allow for TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes; non-Ikelite strobes will still work in manual mode only.
Ergonomic mechanical controls, including push buttons, knurled knobs/dials, and levers, afford access to virtually all camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend. It's white on the front, top, sides, and bottom, but the clear Lexan back plate allows you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls. The supplied aluminum tray with a left-hand quick-release grip affords good balance and handling, while offering an attachment point for an optional lighting arm.
The housing ships without a required lens port, and accepts various dome and flat ports for a broad array of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. For lens compatibility, see the Port Chart. The Dry Lock (DL) Port System accommodates lenses with large diameters, and provides added security against leaks at the surface, thanks in large part to the included vacuum valve for checking watertight integrity before the dive.
- Depth rated to 200'
- Made by hand in USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend
- White on front, top, sides, and bottom to reflect sunlight
- Clear Lexan back allows you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain view of camera's rear controls
- Nearly neutral buoyancy in fresh water; actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Open-groove design suspends rear O-ring in natural position, allowing for easier maintenance and preventing accidental twisting or stretching of O-ring
- Camera mounting plate enables quick installation and does not need to be removed in order for you to gain battery or memory card access
- Spare 1/4-20 threaded mount on front of housing for attaching optional accessories
STROBE CONNECTION AND OPERATION:
- Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with a manual hot shoe connection enables reliable electrical triggering of optional, external strobes via sync cords
- Optional #46070 CT1K Canon TTL Kit (hot shoe and circuitry) will allow for TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes; Sea & Sea, Inon, and Retra strobes will still work in manual mode only
- Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering via Optical Slave Converter #4403 or Aquatica's Water Wizard system
CONTROLS AND HANDLING:
- Ergonomic mechanical controls, including push buttons, knurled knobs/dials, and levers
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; controls are not provided for LCD panel illumination button, depth-of-field preview button, dioptric adjustment knob, multi-function lock switch
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob and universal zoom gear system
- Control symbols laser-etched into rear of housing won't fade with time
- Supplied aluminum tray with a left-hand quick-release grip affords improved balance and handling, while offering an attachment point for an optional lighting arm
- Optional right-hand QR grip can be added to allow for a second lighting arm to be connected
- Enhance your view with optional #6890 Straight Magnified Viewfinder or #6891.2. 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 2)
LENS PORT SYSTEM:
- Vacuum valve provides security against leaks at the surface