Capture images and video at depths up to 200' beneath the surface using this Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds camera. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions.
The waterproof enclosure is equipped with built-in TTL circuitry, an Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and an electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of optional external strobes. The circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only. Third-party strobes will work in manual mode.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from clear, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate. It ships without a required lens port and is compatible with a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses. For full details, see the Port Chart.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made in the USA from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain a full view of camera
- Close two locking snaps on sides to see O-ring form watertight seal
CONTROLS AND HANDLING:
- Large, ergonomic mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled knobs/dials, and a lever, provide access to virtually all camera functions and are easy to activate with or without gloves
- Only Fn3 button and diopter adjustment dial are inaccessible
- Control symbols laser-engraved into back of housing won't peel off or fade, even with years of use
- Camera's large, bright LCD screen can be viewed edge-to-edge through rear of housing
- Built-in, magnifying optical viewfinder offers a clear view of the camera's EVF, even when you're wearing a dive mask
- This standard OVF can be replaced easily by the optional Straight or 45° Magnified Optical Viewfinders, which enhance your view while eliminating vignetting and offering greater long-term comfort
- Supplied aluminum tray with quick-release handle improves balance and gives you an attachment point for optional lighting arm
- Handle is curved slightly to fit natural curvature of your hand, and features a soft mold for comfort and better grip
- Tray and handle are removed quickly and easily for storage or transport
LENS PORT SYSTEM:
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for a variety of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. For details, see Port Chart link above
- Attaching/changing ports is easy--just press on and tighten 3 thumb screws
STROBE CONNECTION AND OPERATION:
- Equipped with built-in TTL circuitry, an Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector, and an electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of optional, external Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes
- Sync cord connection is much faster than a fiber-optic one, since you don't have lag time while waiting for camera's built-in flash to recycle. Camera's flash doesn't need to fire, so your battery life will be conserved, as well
- Circuitry enables TTL exposure with Ikelite DS strobes only
- Third-party strobes will still benefit from fast recycle times and improved battery life, but will work in manual mode only
- Camera-specific TTL encoding for automatic exposure fine-tuned to the E-M10 Mark II's flash protocol
- Circuit powered by strobe so batteries and maintenance are not required
- DS50 above serial number 70000
- DS125 above serial number 5000
- DS200 above serial number 7163
- Non-Ikelite (SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos) in manual mode only