This housing requires the addition of a compatible DL Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included.
- 50' (15m) depth rating
- Housing back is interchangeable with optional dive 200' (60m) back (sold separately); add the dive back to take this housing to recreational diving limits
- Perfect for any wet environment including surf, snorkeling, and pool use
- Supremely functional for maximum creative control—access is provided for all important camera functions
- The new Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using our unique universal zoom gear system
- Vacuum valve included; Test your system after assembly prior to entering the water; Pump sold separately
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
- Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
- One spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port locations on the front of the housing for the addition of optional accessories
- Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; Right-hand handle sold separately
- Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL5 DS Link Canon TTL Converter and CT1 TTL Hotshoe Kit # 46075 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the CT1 TTL Hotshoe or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations.
SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
IKELITE NON-DIGITAL STROBES:
Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter # 4405 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).
This housing is only compatible with cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other DSLR models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
- Spare Rear O-Ring # 0132.61 - Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Spare Front O-Ring # 0132.45 - Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 - Pressurize the housing to check for leaks prior to entering the water.
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 - Makes a double tray for easier handling and a second attachment point for strobes or lights.
- Trigger Extension # 4077.95 - Recommended if using the Right-Hand Quick Release Handle. Brings shutter and/or AF-ON lever out to handle for more comfortable use.
- DL5 DS Link Canon TTL Converter and CT1 TTL Hotshoe Kit # 46075 - Fast, accurate, automatic TTL strobe exposure when used together with compatible Ikelite DS strobes.
- 45º Magnified Viewfinder (Type 2) # 6891.2 - Brighter, larger, and more ergonomic positioning when shooting under water. Rotates for landscape or portrait shots.
Adding an external strobe or video light enhances your photos' color and sharpness underwater. If you will be shooting below 45 ft (13m) or in an indoor pool, your photos will be predominantly blue-green without an artificial light source.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.5 lb (2 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.1 x 6.5" (234 x 180 x 165 mm)
- 2 year limited warranty
IN THE BOX:
- Rear O-ring # 0132.61 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc tube