With your Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera inside this Ikelite 200DLM/A Underwater Housing, you can capture brilliant images and video at depths as great as 200'. An Ikelite sync bulkhead and built-in TTL circuitry enable the connection of optional external strobes. Ikelite DS flash units can be used in TTL or manual exposure mode, while third-party strobes will work in manual mode.
Ergonomic controls, including push-buttons, dials, and levers, afford access to virtually all camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend. It is white on the front, top, sides, and bottom, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls. An optional aluminum tray with a quick release grip or two will afford improved balance and handling, while offering a way to attach optional lighting arms.
The housing ships without a required lens port, and accepts various interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of lenses. For full compatibility details, see the DLM Type A Port Chart.
- Depth rating: 200'
- Made by hand in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend
- Stainless-steel locking latches
- Open-groove rear O-ring is easy to maintain and offers visual confirmation of seal
- 1/2"-20 threaded accessory port for optional Vacuum Kit
- Camera is installed and removed through the front of the housing
- Mounting plate allows for secure camera placement without hindering access to battery compartment or memory card slot
- Mounting plate has 1/4"-20 threaded hole for connection to a tripod
CONTROLS AND HANDLING:
- Large, ergonomic controls including push-buttons, dials, and levers
- Afford access to all camera functions except Wi-Fi
- Soft-touch knobs are easy to grip with or without gloves
- Curved shutter lever hugs side of housing
- Optional Shutter Trigger Extension can be added on to allow for easy shutter activation when using a grip
- Laser-engraved control symbols on the back of the housing won't come off or fade with time
- Supereye Viewfinder gives you a clear view through the camera's optical finder when you're wearing a dive mask
- Camera's LCD screen can be tilted prior to installation for easier viewing
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for connection to optional tray
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts various interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of lenses
- For complete compatibility details, see the port chart linked above
- Simply press the port on and tighten three thumbscrews
STROBE CONNECTION AND OPERATION:
- Circuit is powered by strobe
- Exposure compensation in TTL mode is supported using the camera's built-in control
- Ikelite DS strobe are operable in TTL or manual mode
- Third-party strobes operable in manual mode only
- Sync cord is sold separately